Accessing CAMHS Disability services makes you an expert by experience. We think it is important to listen to parents and young people’s ideas and views on how we can make our service the best that it can be.
What we are asking:
- Help us improve the ways that we promote the service and share information.
- Work with us to recruit new staff and provide training.
- Think with us about what works well and what could be improved.
Listen to children and young people talk about our Siblings Group.
How this can help you?
- Receive advice and training for the activities to get involved in (e.g. interviewing)
- Gain skills and experience to improve your CV
- Meet other like-minded parents
- Join us in creating a short film to go on our website to share your experience with others
For more information and to get involved please contact us on 0207 014 7071.